They’re fluffy and delicious – you’ll be surprised there’s no egg or cheese involved.
1 box (roughly 500g) of medium or firm tofu
½ cup soy milk
1tbsp olive oil
1 cup chopped courgette
2tbsp chopped onion
1/2 tin of corn kernels
4 cloves of garlic
1 cup of chopped cherry tomatoes
handful of frozen spinach (defrosted and drained)
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees.
- Chuck tofu, soy milk and turmeric in a blend and blitz until smooth.
- In a frying pan lightly fry the onion, garlic and courgette until onion is browned.
- Fold the onion, garlic, courgette and all other ingredients into the tofu mix.
- Spoon the mixture into greased muffin cake tins.
- Bake for 30 mins or until frittatas are golden and firm.