Seriously healthy and seriously delicious and filling. Perfect for summer picnics or lazy evenings – they’re super quick and easy to make.
1 skinless salmon, cut into chunks
½ medium onion
1 slice of wholewheat bread (tear into pieces)
4 garlic cloves
A punch of sea salt
½tbsp ground pepper
½tbsp paprika or chilli powder
½tbsp ground oregano
2 Courgettes (spiralised)
3 garlic cloves (crushed)
1tbsp Truffle oil
1 avocado, skin & seed removed
3tbsp fat-free plain Greek yogurt
1tbsp soya yoghurt
½ lime, juiced
handful of rocket leaves
½tsp chilli powder
pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat some oil in a pan and throw in the garlic and spirialised courgetti and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once cooked drizzle some truffle oil on top.
- So simple, throw all the sauce ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
For salmon patties
- Preheat the oven to 250c.
- Chop up and onions and garlic and lightly fry.
- Chop up the salmon and place in a blender. Throw in the onions and garlic along with the bread and herbs. Blitz until smooth.
- Using a 2tbsp portion of the salmon mixture, form patties or meatballs by rolling between the palms of your hands. Should be enough to make six patties.
- Bake or lightly fry until the patties are firm to the touch and cooked through, roughly 15 to 18 minutes.
- Once cooked plate on top of the courgetti (steps below) and spoon the sauce over the top of the patties, et voila!