I made these for a friend’s house party and they were demolished in seconds. Works as a dessert or even a morning treat with a coffee.
1/2 jar of crunchy peanut butter
2tbsp coconut flour
150g dark chocolate
1tbsp maple syrup
Pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter and maple syrup, until perfectly blended and thick.
- Stir in the salt and coconut flour until combined. Basically you don’t want it to be too sticky, if it is add more flour. You don’t want it too dry either – there’s a fine line between the two.
- Shape into small balls.
- Melt the chocolate by breaking it up into pieces, placing in a bowl and popping in the microwave at a big power for 1.5 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Cover the balls in chocolate by dipping them into the melted chocolate until covered then set aside on a plate.
- Place balls in the fridge and leave until firm – around 20 minutes.
- Dip a fork in the leftover melted chocolate and drizzle over the balls for a professional look. Allow to set, et voila!