Not only is it healthy but it’s also soooo damn good looking.
1 head of cauliflower
1 handful of hot spicy nuts (recipe here)
250g (one can) roasted chickpeas
2 chicken breasts
5 garlic cloves
5tbsp tomato puree
6tbsp apple cider vinegar
handful of raisins
Coconut oil for cooking – amount is up to your discretion
- Break the cauliflower head into small florets and chuck in the blender. Blitz until it breaks into rice-like texture.
- In a frying pan lightly fry two garlic cloves, as it starts to brown throw in the cauliflower rice, a handful of raisins and a handful of nuts.Cook for 2 minutes, remove from the heat and season.
- In a frying pan heat some coconut oil (I use about one tablespoon) and chuck in the chopped chicken and garlic.
- When the chicken starts to brown throw in the tomato puree and vinegar. The vinegar burns quickly so keep stirring the chicken so it doesnt stick. Stir until chicken is cooked right through and remove off the heat.
- Peel and chop the avocado.
- Here comes the fun part, in a giant bowl pour in the cauliflower rice, then next to that add the chick peas, followed by the chicken and then the avocado. Add watercress for a super tasty and healthy decoration, et voila!